1 two pound lobster
1 lb. chicken
4 to 5 straw mushroom
2 stalks of spring onion
5 slices of ginger (cut into diamond shape)
1/2 tablespoon chicken broth
1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
4 to 5 drops seseme oil
4 to 5 drops shao xing rice wine salt starch white pepper
1 egg white
1 clove garlic
- Shell the lobster. You will get approximately half
pound of meat.
- Cut the lobster meat into slices.
- Sprinkle with a little starch.
- Set aside. Bone chicken, you will get approximately
8 onzes of meat.
- Cut into slices.
- Add the egg white and mix in a little starch.
- Set aside. Remove head and tails of the spring onions.
- Wash and cut diagonally into lengths.
- Peel and crush the clove of garlic.
- Stir Frying Wash and dry the wok.
- Put on fire until very hot. Put in ladle of oil.
- Swirl oil in wok and empty oil back into the container.
- Put in a fresh ladle of oil.
- Quickly add the lobster and chicken slices. Pre-cook
for 30 seconds.
- Drain, leaving one tablespoon oil in wok. Add crushed
gralic, ginger slices, spring onions and straw mushroom.
Stir fry for a few seconds then add the pre-cooked chicken
and lobster slices. Sprinkle with the rice wine.
- Add the sauce. Toss the ingredients int the wok for
a few seconds and dish up.
| About Us | Site Map | Advertisement
| Employment | Feedback/Contact
Copy right belongs to Haoyah.com
Copyright © 1999-2003 Haoyah.com, All rights reserved
Privacy Protection Copy Right. Haoyah.com